Financial Product Sales - Phillips County area
Industry: Insurance Sales – Marketing Banking – Financial Services
Manages Others : No
Job Type : Finance Insurance Sales
Education : High School
Experience : None
Relocation Covered : No
Salary: Commission based
Phone : 785 234 8600
Description If you are a competitive and driven individual who can overcome adversity and build long-term relationships with almost anyone, then join our team at Modern Woodmen of American and play a pivotal role in helping families realize their financial dreams. We are seeking committed Financial Advisors to offer our customers a diverse portfolio of financial products that will help meet their long and short-term goals. At your disposal you will have tools, financial resources and local as well as home office support to serve the family and small-business market. Also, through our Fraternalism, you will positively impact families and communities through volunteer and member involvement programs.
If you are an honest, results-oriented person who wants to grow themselves by helping others, then Modern Woodmen of America may be the right place for you to make a difference!
As a Financial Advisor for Modern Woodmen of America, you will work with current or new members to provide them information about the financial services their families could utilize. You will also be responsible for Networking with individuals throughout the community and continuously prospecting in order to secure appointments.
Additional responsibilities for the Financial Advisor include:
- Participating in mentor-led appointments
- Asking customers for referrals
- Engaging in personal observation throughout the community
- Participating in fraternal activities
- Continuing your professional education as needed
As a Financial Advisor for Modern Woodmen of America, you must be highly competitive and professional. You must also be an excellent listener with superb verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. At Modern Woodmen of America, we are seeking someone who values honesty, integrity and tenacity as much as we do.
Additional requirements of the Financial Advisor include:
- Have at least three years of continuous U.S. residency
- Be a U.S. citizen or hold a permanent resident visa
- Read, write and speak English fluently
At Modern Woodmen of America, we recognize how hard our team members work in order to provide our members with the best products and service possible. Therefore, we are pleased to offer our Financial Advisors extensive training, competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
Additional benefits available to the Financial Advisor include:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Planning w/ Company Match
- Non-contributory retirement plans
- Group health and dental benefits
- Group term life insurance benefits
- Optional group disability insurance benefits
- Laptop provided
- Social Security and Medicare taxes paid