Tips for Facebook & Website:
-Engage your Audience on Facebook
- Provide Tips
- Useful Information
- Contests (through an application-3rd party)
- Photo or video contest
- Ask Questions
-Add your website address in the About section (first thing) on the Left Sidebar
- Website address will be seen more
- Have good content on your website that will make visitors want to come back
- Blog: Helpful Information – Answer questions, Give tips
- Post your blog link on your Facebook page each time you blog
- Give Resources – Helpful information
- Frequently asked questions
- Special Articles
- Examples of your work
- Free services
- Advertise on Facebook: Can reach target markets based on key words (age, gender, location, etc)
-Measure your traffic on your website: Analyze the data to see what works
- Google Analytics
- Create a Landing Page on your Facebook page through a Facebook Application – will help capture leads
- Landing Page: First page non-subscribers will see
- Facebook Application Example: Lujure
- Try to get email addresses
- Provide an incentive to giving their email: Freebies, Rewards
-Establish a deeper relationship with your fans through email
- Have fans subscribe to your newsletter: provide incentive
- Announce your product, service, expertise
- Give useful information (not just a sale)
Learn what Social Media is and how it can help or hinder your business. Phillips County Economic Development, E-Center and Discover Phillipsburg Main Street are partnering together to bring you Facebook and Social Media Training.
On Monday, November 1, 2010 at the E-Center in Phillipsburg you will have the opportunity to learn how to set up a Facebook page for your business. Hints on how to use Facebook to help grow your business. Tricks of the trade to optimized your search engines results.
Brief introduction to WordPress, Youtube and Twitter.
For more information or to register contact our office at 785.543.5809 or email email@example.com.